Friday, February 19, 2010

Reflecting on the last two weeks











Well, tomorrow is my last full day at the Little Gallery. I feel so grateful for all of my experiences and all of the people I met. I sold three of my Shadow Boxes and they all seemed to go to just the right owner. One couple who bought one of my Dia de los Muertos boxes, were living in their camper trailer. They were in the process of selling their home so they could travel around the United States. They were very fun and lively. You could tell they were on an adventure. Come to find out, they would be traveling to Michigan in the summer to work on Mackinac Island. They wanted a smaller piece that would add a nice touch to their new traveling home. I gave them a little extra putty so that it wouldn't fall off the wall when they went over bumps!

Brent also arrived today. I think he was very impressed with DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, even though he had seen my pictures. Moon Shadow and I had fun showing him around and taking him to Moon Shadow's favorite parks. It is nice having someone to share my adventures with.

I am posting some images from DeGrazia's front altar in their little church. This is my way of showing gratitude for everything. Also, the photo of the couple is Paul and Candy who are traveling around the U.S.

No comments: