Monday, February 8, 2010

Opening Reception at the Little Gallery on DeGrazia's Property






















Yesterday was my opening day at DeGrazia's Gallery in the Sun. My work is displayed in his adobe building called the Little Gallery. It took me 8 hours to hang my show on Saturday and then the reception was yesterday. My very first visitors were a bus load of people from Michigan! I couldn't believe it when I asked them where they were traveling from and they said Grand Rapids, Michigan. They thought it was very funny that I was from Grand Rapids. Word spread around to the others and everyone kept coming in asking where the artist from Michigan was. They were traveling with Shrine Tours. I sold 20 cards to that group. Very fun!

So, I am posting the photos I took from inside the Little Gallery. It also has a wonderful little fireplace. I had a very fun and successful day!

No comments: